The Truth always hurts. Given a choice i would rather be told a lie. A magnificently concocted lie to keep me in the dark
But today when i finally knew the truth, i actually felt myself crying inside me,my heart shattered into a thousands pieces. I felt a sensation i had never experienced before . It was like pandora's box opened for the first time. Emotions poured out within me,yet the resilient receptors discouraged me from crying.
Love makes a person blind and obviously oblivious to the suroundings. Truth be told, the truth was right in front of me all this while. There's many things I wish I didn't knew.But this was something I must live with everyday for the rest of my mortal life.
I held her in my arms today, a little one free from the constraints of the world. In that instance, my paternal instincts dormant all these time within me became active. All i wanted that moment was to protect her nothing else. I felt that i was ready to be a father. I was ready for fatherhood was i not ?
I understood that she was committed to raising the child single handedly so i will never broach the subject of US . She knew i was avoiding her,but for whatever reasons she will never know. But neither does she owe me an explanation . Time is contagious and i hope it will mend our hearts.
A Beautiful Lie Than A Ugly Truth is all that i desire.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment